Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Day in My Life

Good Morning all. Well ok good morning to me , cause Im the only one here .lol
Today is like all others, started out ok, The weather is not was fab but Im coping. I do really like to wake up to the early sun shine, Makes my whole day better. Anyhoo Today is Wednesday so that means either Maddie goes to katie's or katie is Here. Today Katie is Ours.. I love having her here with us, Her mother and I have been the best of friends as long as i can remember, we went all thru grammer school (Cuddeback elementray Carlotta) together. so its pretty cool to have our girls growing up together. They are more like sisters than most sisters. So they are lounging in the living room watching a movie wait for Joe to wake Up. (Hubby works nights) WE will be going to the Scotia Pub for lunch. I really love their food! Last visit Joe tried to teach Maddie how to play pool..lol It was a site. at least nothing was broken. after that we will go to the park and play.. or really to run all the engery out of the children. Thay sure can wear a person out. Im sure somewhere in our afternoon I will get suckered into painting piggy's .. But I really do love doing it. so I get sucked very easily.
Grant is napping,. T/G ! He is teething so he isnt as smily as normal. he is turning into quite the daddy's boy these days. Im just to the point where i might be ok with that. ...who am I kidding .. No WAY!!! Hes my boy and I will make sure he knows that! LOL
So This summer has been full of surprises, My Oldest daughter Broke up with her boyfriend, and is moving out of her apartment back to her GMs. My Son In the Navy Had a really hard time passing his exams.( i was shocked) one of my Friends found out she is pregnant and almost 40...lol I am getting closer to my older sister, (which is a good thing) My husband and i have now just started spatting..lol (its been 8yrs i guess its time) I have totally let my house go, arghh !!. Im learning more spanish words.. Family Camp is in July (so weird) We Drove to red bluff to get a puppy from the pound, through the fires on 36.. LOL. hmmmmm well i think im done for this Min.. blog you soon.
K

No comments: