Thursday, July 24, 2008

Was I-pods Invented In hell?

I wanted a I pod , SO when I got pregnant with Grant, Joe bought me a shuffle. I loved it. Used it all the time. No problems.. The Kids thought I needed a Nano instead, So for My Bday Joshie sent be a Really beautiful blue Nano. I was shocked and thrilled! So I tried to install it.. It wasn't in English..lol .. After a slur of not so nice and pretty words I turned the job over to dear Joe. After a couple of days he got it put back to English! (Yeah Joe!) ok so Now its in English, I need to add music to it, A new program must be downloaded .. After a few failed attempts I bite my tongue and ask Joe to step in again.. The next morning My Ipod Is Ready for me all loaded and programed. (Joe is my hero).. I am very excited by now. so i start listening to the music.. However I soon realize that its all Joe's music, Pink Floyd,Beatles,AC DC, Jimmy Buffet....GRRRRR (naughty Joe) The I-pod sat for a couple of weeks.. Then My friend Jodi Got One and a docking station for her anniversary, But she didn't have any music to down load, so I let her borrow mine. Slowly but surely she has completely figured out all the feature and workings of the evil little device!! (where did I go wrong) She even had added new music I like to mine..lol Ok now to wrap up this part of the story. My Daughter Says Hey Mom I filled my memory stick with music for you for your I pod. It took me 2 days to figure out how to slide out the connection piece to plug it into the computer...... I'm planning on downloading the music next year.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

You are so funny! I guess I didn't tell you that I now have an ipod nano now too huh? I have figured mine out tho-and if you want some of my songs just let me know. They are on my laptop, you can come hook-up anytime you like chicka!

Deborah said...

I forgot to tell you that yes you can borrow my book "Eyes of Elisha" you will really like it. But I really wish would consider joining the Chick Lit Book Club. I know you have time for it and you would LOVE it!! I promise you!

Lucie said...

Hey Kathy! I finally found you!!! I saw that adorable little sweetheart on your blog too (oh and the other sweetlings!) Sigh... I got a kick out of reading your episode with the ipod...hahaha! Keep on trucking baby!

Blessings,
Lucie

Lucie said...

Oh yeah, don't forget to check out my blog. I try to add new stuff every week or so. I am so happy that you came to our Chick Lit Book club last week. You are awesome!

Lucie