Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Games

I have been playing games all day, some were board games others were childrens make believe games, I totally kicked butt at pool tonight, (ok I won By 1) And of course there was the never ending round of phase 10, All were fun But the most challenging was the pretend play with the kids. Sometimes i feel Like Im starting to forget the magic in childhood. I forget that if you pretend it hard enough it will be real to you. I love the giggles and laughs the kids sound off with. The way a smile can make your whole world melt. My children are magic , They believe good outweighs the evil, there is a castle waiting around the corner, That Nobody Means to hurt your feelings its always a accident. That Pop-cycles and Kisses and ice cream can make everything better.
My son learned tonight how to give kisses with the sounds and all. He is so proud of himself, and Of course I am too! Now the Kissing games are coming.. Now My memories of the older kids learning new games are flooding my head, fish kisses,Butterfly kisses, Nosey nosey eskimosie. Sams favorite was of course Butterfly kisses, Maddies started of with sloppy puppy kisses , But nosey nosey was her favorite. Not sure about Joshie, He was way past that stage when we got him. I just know My little man Is very excited to have figured it out.
oxox
K

No comments: