Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3rd choice

Good Evening,
Another day done. yeaaaaaaa!!
Today we went to eureka to pick up our Glasses, we orderd them over a week ago . My lens needed to be specially ordered.. ( i must be really close to blind sheesh!) So anyhoo we called yeasterdday and they were suposed to be reasy than. I got there today about 2 30.. Joes was ready to go..mine was not. The frames I had choosen were not compatable with the lens and the paint was chipping away, gRRRR!! So he had me pick out another pair.. I newwhich ones right away! They were black with Hot Pink arms, Black dimonds on the sides ssssssssoooooo sweet!.. I aslo tried on another pair just in case. The man says come back in a hr ... we do. and No luck the sweet ones were framless, so with my thick ass lens they wouldnt work for me, But the 3rd pair was perfect for the lens... AHHHHHHHHHH!!! ok. ok so Im calm now . He finishes up this pair, i try them on.. I can see!! WHOOHOO!! I can see! it was so nice to see clearly! My eyes need a min to adjust, my head felt a little weird kind of spinning, Not to bad almost like I was on a wild ride.
anyway i had to sit for a bit to let my eyes get used to them, But Now Im home.. seeing pretty well and very happy with my choice in frames.. even if it was my 3rd choice!

remember friends 1st is great but 3rds come home with ya!
oxox
K

No comments: