Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday

Hello all,
Tonight is quiet,
Grant is down sleeping and Maddie Is finally out! She is really struggling in the back to school bed time. I think we all are! Anyway Madisen Is loving school again this year, It really suprises me how much she enjoys school. She cant wait each morning to head out the door and get to school. She loves her teacher, I have had reservations with her but Maddie just adores her. I hope she is able to keep her love for school, I know I never had it, Samantha lost her love in the 4th grade,(Very BAD EVIL B*#$@ Teacher) Joe Says School was very easy for him. It was never easy for me. I see so much of his smartness in Maddie, even his smart assyness! lol!
Grant is walking.. I was starting to wonder if he was ever going to take off, but oh yes he has. He has to be the funniest baby boy in the world.. He has leasrned this funky thing he does while sitting on the floor, It looks like he is break dancing.Tyler (his cousin) Break dances and I think he is just trying to copy Tye... LOl it is so funny, we cheer Go Grant Go Grant!! And trys to go faster..lol I just cant wait to see what the two of my kids are like later on.. Maddies a rump shaker and Grant thinks he can break dance.!!
OXOX
~K~

No comments: