Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BALH BLAH BLAH

HI HOOOOOO, Hi Ho, Hi Ho... It's Off to Gymnastics we go.. Sheesh! So much to do and see!
Grant has a fever so he isnt feeling well at all today, I think Its his teeth. we are suposed to meet up with sallie and go to Farmers market on Main st while maddie and Tia are in class. I hope they have a band playing again.. That always makes Grant happy. Last week we bought awesome cantalope. I want another one and some basil. Oh I hope they have fresh mint, I could go for a mojito!
Catch ya later
~K~

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh yummy, i will take a mojito too please! :)

Deborah said...

Yes! me too and make mine a double!!
Hey Chickie! The bowling party will have to be postponed until later. I can't afford to pay for myself right now. So we have canceled it until later. But tell Joe he is not off the hook! I know a challenge when I hear one. Love ya! Thanks again for making my birthday special. I posted the photos on myspace. Check them out!!