Monday, November 17, 2008

A Blue Christmas

Christmas is coming up so fast. I am a nut case this year. We are so strapped for money I have no clue how we will pull it off. Maddie is asking Santa ( yes she still believes) for a new water globe and a real guitar. Grant is easy ( Thank God) . I think Both the big kids will be OK with small gifts this year. It just sucks! I really wanted to get Sami a digital camera, and Josh some new games. I don't even have a clue on what for Joe. It's frustrating!! It's also hard because we are so used to have Chuck and Helen Up, and Now that she is Gone Chuck isn't involved in our lives. I don't really understand how someone can just drop their whole family and act like they never existed. Life is so hard sometimes.
Hugs To all
~K~

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hang in there. I know your creative mind will come up with great gift ideas. I believe in you!!!

Lucie said...

Kathy,

I can totally relate. Times are tough right now for most people I think. And I have to agree with Barb, I think that you are a pretty creative woman! When you get some good ideas let me know!

Love,
Lucie

Melissa said...

for the first time ever...my little family is going to be drawing names....but it's not really about the gifts....but i know it can be tough when you want to believe to give...especially to your kiddies

Melissa said...

i have no clue how "believe" got in that comment...i think i wrote what i heard someone say! :) haha