Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Space

So I started a page on My space..
Its Kinda Fun, If you don't have one I say go for it! Anyway Its totally weird that I can look up people from school and find them now, Most of everybody I look for has a page.. It is funny to see the boys I thought was so Dreamy in school grow into Not so handsome men, Then there is one guy that was so Flaming in school and is so Hot now..Funny! I'm sure when everyone see my pictures they will say the same things..what the ??? Oh well!

So I'm tyring to learn more Spanish.. I know a couple of words,But not too many. I don't learn very well from books. I need more vocal lessons. It would be cool to have several languages under my belt..

Love ya
~K~

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hola kathy, como esta'? me gusta su mi-espacio pagina! hee hee :)

Barb said...

Hi Kathy,

I just signed up on Facebook this week. I will have to check out myspace as well.