Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Who would think, This cute little dog can cause so much trouble!

Cookie is a very loyal friend to Maddie, (Maddie shes she is her kid.) However She don't like some people too well, She Jumped and Bit a friends child right in the thigh because he was chasing Maddie around, Than later the same day at soccer practice she nipped another boy who was kicking Maddie's soccer ball away from her.. I wondering if she has a thing against boys that get's too close to Maddie, And If that's the case Maybe I can get More like her!! LOL! She would be Great on a Date!

Anyway This little monster was rolling in the mud this morning and She needed a bath, I think she must have part wild cat in her because she goes berserk whenever you giver her a bath. I have scratches on my arms and My legs, She somehow summoned strength from her Dogie Faith and was able to bound out of the tub at least 4 times, so Now I have a wet laundry room and a wet sofa . Not to mention I was soaking from head to toe also. My Carpet is wet and It looks like a beached whale was floundering around on my bed!
SHESSH! I thought kids were tough!
Hugs
~K~

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I wish I had a video camera! THAT'S funny-I don't care who you are!