Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just Thinking.

OK, So I'm sitting here. I'm just thinking of all the stuff I need to do tomorrow. I really have to get my Bedroom clean.. And that is no small feat, trust me!! I need to rearrange the furniture in our room, we are getting a new bed on Tuesday!! WHOOHOO!! Im so excited. I will be so nice to have a bed that wasn't used by anybody else but Me n Joe! if you know what i mean..lol!
Anyhoo I hope I can throw away all the stuff that's in my room hiding.. Joe likes to hang onto everything! We are both pack rats but he is worse!,( if your reading this babe....opps! I love ya! )
I really would like to just get a dumpster and throw away half of the attic,most of the garage,all the deck stuff and most of my room things!.. Hmmmm.. Oh well.

I'm Off to work in Maddies class in the morning. I guess I better get some sleep to keep up with those little farts!

love
~K~

3 comments:

Lucie said...

Hey Kathy!

I like your new picture on here...very cute!

Did Deb get ahold of you to let you know that this Saturday's Chick Lit Book Club meeting is cancelled? We will be taking a few months off for the holidays and starting back up in January. I am in the process of getting ahold of Liz and hopefully she will be able to still do a phone interview in January. Soo, no excuses for not having enough time to read our book LOL!! I will be updating my blog in the next day or two so be watching.

Love,
Lucie

Kathy said...

Hey Lucie,
Ever sence I joined the club I have read 6 books... All good ones too! lol. Anyway Im loving it! I know you cant tell me what will be next but it would be really great if we had a list or something so I caould look for deals on the books before we need them. It seems like we find out what we are gonna read and by the time they get here I have 4 days to read it in.. I need more time than that noramlly. so think about it ok chickie!...
love ya
~K~

Lucie said...

Hey Kathy! Thank you so much for your comments on my blog I really appreciate them :-)

As far as a list of books ahead of time we don't have that yet...however I was brainstorming a few weeks ago and I came up with an idea that I think will work really well with our group.

Love,
Lucie