Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pefect weather for my day

Today I have a Dr. Apt. If you know me at all you know I hate going to the Dr's. office. I love my doc but I just don't like the whole deal. anyway, A few weeks ago I found a lump. It isn't painful but its there non the less. I keep telling myself its just a bruise or maybe something from Breastfeeding Grant. who knows, Joe is really worried about it. If I let my mind wander I too get a bit freaked . So I'm going in today to get it checked out.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Love ya
~K~

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i hope everything is okay....let us know!

Lucie said...

Kathy,
I saw this posted after leaving you a comment. I will be praying for you. I know how scarey these situations can be. My mother-in-law had a similar scare and they ended up being completely harmless. Hopefully that is somewhat encouraging to you.

Blessings & Prayers,
Lucie