Thursday, October 2, 2008

I survived

Im so tired.. I feel numb.. I just got the kids into bed, This has been the longest week ever. I Spent all week Out in Carlotta watching my sisters 3 kids. Sallie and Jim went to Sonoma for the week for their anniversary. OMG!! I need a vacation now!. They kids were very good, however i had to run non stop. between Soccer, Cross country, Gymnastics and Football I thought I was gonna just fall down. I'll need a nanny if I ever have 5 kids at home at once.
All the Usual stuff went on, Grace didn't bring home her home work, and then day 2 somehow she lost her home work folder on the way to the bus from the house...(so like her mother) By the today her teacher just handed me extra copies of her work...lol. Boy that was fun! NOT!!! Maddie and Grant ended up in bed with me one of the nights, so I have had little sleep. Last night Grant got into my be at 2 am, than at 5:30 he fell out of the bed on the floor.BAM!! So we were up from then on..Tyler Had 3 guys over for Air Soft wars.. I have no Idea why Soft would ever be used in the name of their products..All the Boys had welts and bruises everywhere from the game..Sheesh! BOYS! On Tuesday Night I made Chile Baked Potato's for snack before Gymnastics and Football Practice.. The Football Team asked me Kindly to NOt EVER give Tyler Chile Before Practice again...ROFLMAO!!! So you live and you learn...right?
Tia was a Angel the whole time. And SAM even came over and played with the babe... My Mom Kept checking in to see what I cooked and of there was any leftovers..lol And to make sure I could handle everything.. I might be a few hairs lighter adn a wrinkle or two more but hey
I guess I survived!!!

Hugs to You All
~K~

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow! I have new admiration for you girlfriend! I thought my weeks were getting crazy-but I sure wouldn't want your week for anything. So in you craziness, that explains why you forgot our Unit Scrapbooking Meeting on Monday huh? Oh well-missed you! I will fill you in on your new tasks for Croptoberfest. Hey, do you have time to do my hair? Can you pencil me in? Please??? Call me! Love ya!

Kathy said...

I always have time for you !
oxox
~K~