Sunday, October 5, 2008

Joe a flying Monkey

BOOO!!! It's ALmost time for Halloween!
Are you all excited? You can probally guess I am! This Year Halloween is on a Friday, And that means Joe gets to be here with us!! Im looking forward to it!
Maddie is going to be Dorthy from the wizard of Oz, I am making Grant a Scare Crow!.. I need to Find Maddie a dark wig.. anyone have one? She will be walking cookie as toto.
I want to Dress up too!! Maybe Joe Can Be a Flying Monkey And Ill be the wicked witch of the west..( yes I know I have had pratice)

~K~

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I will look, I think I have a wig you can have. Unless the boys took it! Ha!ha! I love you- I look forward to seeing you this week. We also need to get together to do some borders.

Melissa said...

haha...that will be so awesome if you guys are all characters from the wizard of oz! I gotta see pics of the that! I think Joe would make a good cowardly lion too...:) AND you should be Glenda the Good Witch!!! :) hee hee love ya...Mel