Monday, October 6, 2008

Old Cheese

Got Up early today, It's my day to work In madisen's class. She is In 2nd grade and loving it.
I love helping in her class. The kids just crack me up, the things they tell you..OMG! It make me more aware of what i let Maddie hear . Some kids will tell you why Mommy doent like daddy any more (moms, preggo and daddy smells bad), and others will tell you what happens when you put socks in the toliet. My favorite today was a lil guy told me I smelled good, much better than his mom. she always smells like old cheese. well only in her arm pits, LOL!!!
Soccer pratice also today. It got cold and dark real quick, I took the girls cup cakes. they had a hard time waiting till pratice was over to eat them.. Its fun to be involved in Maddies activitys , I hope Grant will want to do sports also.
PQRABPQRABPQRABPQRAB

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i'm glad that you don't smell like old cheese! :) haha mabye just a hint of ben & jerry's & muscle relaxers..............HAAAAAAAAA :)

Lucie said...

Super Funny! I'm sure glad that you don't smell like old cheese too! haha

Also wanted to say that we missed you today at the Chick Lit Book Club. Check with Deb I think she is ordering a book for you for this month. Go to my blog and check out what it is!

Hugs,

Lucie