Thursday, October 30, 2008

Slowing down

Whew!!
Things are starting to slow for a bit. Thank God!!
it feels so nice to not have to run everyday to something, well I do still have the normal stuff. But its great to not have soccer and the pratices. Today is a halloween dress up for gymnastics. they will run around in their costume and play games, Im dressing Grant up too . Tomorrow is the big night! Maddie is all excited,.. Anyone remember that feeling? Couldn't wait til it was dark enough to go out to trick or treat. It would feel like forever till dinner was done. I would sit waiting to go out watching the sun NOT go down...lol! Now if seems like it's Dark so fast. Like I cant get Maddie home from school and dinner done before its dark. I guess Im just getting old..
I hope everyone is safe out there..


Ok Who else is dressing up?
Im the Wicked Witch from the West...

No comments: