Saturday, October 4, 2008

Let it rain

Wow!
A little rain and everything seems refreshed. I love the smell of the grass and trees just after the rain. It reminds me of the woods where i grew up in Carlotta. There's Something magical about the first rain of the season.. I Had to go outside early this morning and while out there I felt so young, I wanted to jump in the puddles, Splash around and stomp stomp stomp!!.But instead I just got my paper and stood there for a sec. With my head tilted back Eyes closed & let it cover me.. The rain wasn't cold. Cool but not cold. I looked around to see my neighbors staring at me.. Oh well I know they need something to talk about ...lol. As soon as I was in the house Madisen saw me all wet.. She smiled a Big Happy grin.. She asked sheepishly If she could go out too.. So Out she went. Big Jumps, Splashes all around , A song was being sung .She danced and played for 15 mins, It was 15 minutes of pure heaven watching her. She is my girl. I pray she never looses that child like love of simple pleasures. I hope She always has a song in her heart.
She is Magic.

No comments: